EU POLICY INTERN
The Standing Committee of European Doctors (CPME) is recruiting a:
EU Policy Intern (from 1 October 2023 – 29 February 2024) for an internship in Brussels
Your responsibilities will include:
- Research and analysis on a range of policy dossiers
- Monitoring international, EU and national policies
- Organising and participating in meetings and events
- Assisting with drafting reports, presentations and other internal and external documents
- Assisting with administrative/ communication tasks.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in law, political, economic or social sciences
- Knowledge of EU Law and the European decision-making process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Swiftness of execution of work, respect of deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Very good English, good knowledge of another EU language desirable
- Computer literacy (e.g. Microsoft Office; Webmeeting technologies; additional experience with video/photo editing is welcome)
- Capacity to work on a wide range of subjects and to keep deadlines under pressure
- Capacity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Capacity to work independently but also as part of a team.
Paid internship under a Belgian contract. Start date negotiable.
Please send a CV and a motivation letter in one pdf by e-mail to [email protected].
Applications shall be sent by 15 September at the latest. Interviews will be held on 18 September.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.